Welcome to Grain & Feed Milling Technology - a leading information sources for the global flour and feed milling industries
See our current on-line version of GFMT, the
May - June 2013 issue, for the following stories and features:
- Additives for flour standardisation - Part II: Additives other than enzymes
- Adding value to feed milling with profit-oriented feed formulation
- High efficiency elevator buckets: modern vs traditional design
- ‘Kill step’ validation of low-moisture extrusion
- Feed focus - POULTRY
- Pest control across the supply chain
- Assessing nutritional value with NIR
- Managing mill maintenance - Roller mill maintenance
- Turkish milling industry review
- Global Feed Markets: May - June 2013
Grain & Feed Milling Technology reflects a passion for milling and excitement about new technology. Our objective is to be a respected provider of information about milling technology in the widest sense.
We have a deep commitment to our readers and our advertisers. We believe in quality information and quality design, just as you believe in the quality of your products. And we are immensely proud of our unique heritage - Grain & Feed Milling Technology has been published since 1891, when the magazine was first published under the name Milling.
Today, our readers are located all over the world and we reflect this global scope in our features and news items. From our roots in the flour and feed mills of the British Isles, we write for a global audience on issues that span the supply chain, from the farmers who grow the cereals and other crops, to the equipment manufacturers and service suppliers who support them, and the food manufacturers and livestock farmers who buy their products.
Each issue looks at key technology developments and commodity and market trends and we report on a full cross-section of milling matters that influence the structure and efficient operation of the industry today.
We publish online and on paper, to offer our readers and advertisers the flexibility they need:
- Grain & Feed Milling Technology MAGAZINE - six bi-monthly issues
- Grain & Feed Milling Technology ONLINE - the current issue of the magazine is available free of charge, and our extensive and valuable ARCHIVE is just one click away.
Our sister publication - The International Milling Directory
The International Milling Directory is a comprehensive reference source and buyer’s guide for the flour milling, grain processing and animal feed manufacturing industries, their allied trades and suppliers. Accessible 24/7, with updates throughout the year as advertisers manage their own entries.
Coming soon to a desk near you ...
GFMT July - August 2013
- If you like the look of our next issue then take the opportunity to advertise against one of the stories listed below.
Global Commodities Report
Protein Sources and Fishmeal
Grain & Feed Milling Technology supporters
Advertisers in our next issue include:
Alapala Machine Industry and Trade Inc.
Jacob Sohne GmbH & Co
Mondi Industrial Bags GmbH
Vigan Engineering S.A.
Wenger Manufacturing Inc.
Zhengchang Group (ZCME)